Nothing breathes new life into a tired structure like a fresh coat of paint. But, without the proper surface preparation a good paint job can go bad very quickly.
At Monk’s Home Improvements, we want you to be completely satisfied with your new paint project for years to come. That is why we invest in training for all of our craftsmen. They have the knowledge of the best preparation, products, techniques and top coats to use in any situation. For interior or exterior painting, give us a call!
Not only are our interior and exterior paint jobs high quality and durable, they are also beautiful.
On every interior, exterior, re-paint or new construction painting project you will receive:
- A free itemized estimate that spells out all aspects of the project
- Full service carpentry available for trim installations and exterior repairs
- Full service dustless floor sanding and refinishing available.
- The option to install new windows or doors before painting.
- Install new tile in your mudroom, laundry or bathroom before painting.
- Color Consultation
- Product Consultation
- Proper wall and surface preparation (beyond just Spackle)
- Specific protection for your furnishings, floors, and interiors
- Qualified, trained professional painters
- Guaranteed project start date
- Written guarantee of paint project satisfaction
- Complete clean up each day so you can live in your house during the project.
- Quick project completion that does not compromise quality.
- Fully licensed and insured company
Monk’s Home Improvements is fully licensed and insured. Please contact us today to take the first steps towards creating your dream home.
We are painters for: Madison 07940, Chatham 07928, Florham Park 07932, Morristown 07960 07961 07962 07964, Livingston o7039, Westfield 07090 07091 07092, Summit 07092 07999, New Vernon 07976, Short Hills 07078, Basking Ridge 07920 07939 , New Providence 07974 and Bernardsville 07924, New Jersey.April 10, 2012