Nothing breathes new life into a tired structure like a fresh coat of paint. But, without the proper surface preparation a good paint job can go bad very quickly.
At Monk’s Home Improvements, we want you to be completely satisfied with your new paint project for years to come. That is why we invest in training for all of our craftsmen. They have the knowledge of the best preparation, products, techniques and top coats to use in any situation. For interior or exterior painting, give us a call at 973-635-7900!
Not only are our interior painting and exterior painting jobs high quality and durable, they are also beautiful.
For exterior painting estimates, we will come to your home and examine your exterior with you. We will determine if you require a simpler scrape and paint process, or if your home requires a full sanding job. We will also point out any rotten trim. Rotted wood will need to be replaced before your painting project can begin. Our carpentry team can take care of that for you, using highly durable wood composite. Everything will be explained, including your warranty.
For interior painting projects, we will discuss what rooms you are looking to have done. We will examine your interior, discuss the project and go over any special considerations. We will properly prepare your surfaces and use premium paints. Monk’s carpenters can also replace any worn trim or install new moulding or wainscot.
On every interior, exterior, re-paint or new construction painting project you will receive:
- A free itemized estimate that spells out all aspects of the project
- Product consultation
- Proper wall and surface preparation (beyond just Spackle)
- Specific protection for your furnishings, floors, and interiors
- Qualified, trained professional painters
- Guaranteed project start date
- Written guarantee of paint project satisfaction
- Complete clean up each day so you can live in your house during the project.
- Quick project completion that does not compromise quality.
- Fully licensed and insured company
- Full service carpentry available for trim installations and exterior repairs
- Full service dustless floor sanding and refinishing available.
- Window Installation or Door Installation are both options before painting.
- Tile installation in your mudroom, laundry or bathroom before painting.
- Monk’s Home Improvements is fully licensed and insured.
Please contact us today to take the first steps towards creating your dream home.
1095 Mount Kemble Ave Morristown, NJ, 07960 USA
email@example.com • 973-635-7900