Monk’s Home Improvements in northern New Jersey has a job opening for an Estimator. The Estimator position is based out of the home office in Morristown, New Jersey.
- Service company-supplied customers and follow-up on appointments.
- Set the prices for all work to be completed.
- Follow-up with customer to get a commitment to begin the job.
- Schedule the production of landed work.
- Attend the job start of all work.
- Follow-up with the customer during and after the work.
- Handle any issues or complaints in a way that creates a happy customer.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience with some facet of home maintenance.
- Either owned or has been employed by a carpentry or painting company.
- Commitment to providing world class customer service to our customers.
- Commitment to punctuality.
- Promptly returns all phone calls.
- An eye for detail and quality.
- Excellent management and negotiating skills.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel.
Compensation for this position is 100% commission.
To apply, please complete the application form.
All inquiries are strictly confidential.