Monk’s Painting has been painting homes in Long Hill Township NJ since 2007. We’ve grown our services to include carpentry, flooring, and kitchen and bathroom remodeling. In fact, we have a Kitchen & Bath Design Studio in Morristown. That said, painting remains a major part of our family-owned business.
Monk’s Painters and Carpenters in Long Hill Township NJ
When painting your home, we thoroughly prepare all surfaces and take care to protect your furnishings. We pride ourselves in delivering you a painting job that you’ll enjoy for years to come. We guarantee it.
Dave Cleaves manages all of the Monk’s painting and carpentry projects in Stirling NJ, Gillette NJ, Millington NJ and Meyersville NJ.
Dave’s background is in carpentry and construction. He will make sure you are fully satisfied with your home improvement project.
Dave looks forward to discussing your painting or carpentry project with you. Call to schedule an appointment for a free, written, on-the-spot estimate with Dave. He’ll will tell you why we are the best painters in Long Hill Township NJ!
A Monk’s Painting Project Delivers:
- A free, itemized estimate
- Proper wall and surface preparation (beyond just spackle)
- Specific protection for your furnishings, floors, and interiors
- Professional painters who are EPA Lead-Safe Certified
- Painters who are working every day until your job is done
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Daily clean up
- Only premium paint used – Benjamin-Moore or Sherwin-Williams
- Fully licensed and insured company and crew
- Full service carpentry available for trim installations and exterior repairs
- Interior painting for walls, ceiling, trim, kitchen cabinets, spindles, brick, shelving
- Exterior painting for trim, shingles, siding, fences, decks, barns and sheds
Monk’s Exterior Paint Jobs Last. Here’s Why
- We remove all loose paint, even if that means 95% of the paint from the siding.
- We clean all dirty areas of the house and rinse off any dust after the sanding.
- All bare wood is primed with a top quality primer from Sherwin-Williams or Benjamin-Moore.
- On cedar houses with lots of bare cedar, we apply a 2nd coat of oil based primer to prevent the cedar from staining.
- We remove any rotten wood and replace with Azek (a low maintenance wood composite).
- All seams and corners are caulked with high quality latex caulk.
- Premium paint like Duration from Sherwin-Williams or Aura from Benjamin-Moore is used.
- We give a house two top coats of paint. One coat just won’t cut it.
Call 973-635-7900 today to schedule an appointment with Dave to discuss your painting or carpentry needs.