Schedule an estimate at 973-635-7900 or
complete the estimate request form
New home buyers often want to paint their new home and refinish their floors before they move in. We specialize in renovating homes within 14 days of the closing so that you can move in to your new home without having to live through the renovation process.
For a normal house, we can usually guarantee a 14 day completion date for these types of renovations:
Paint the interior.
Refinish the floors.
Install new engineered floors.
Install new tile back splashes.
Install new tile in your bathroom.
Install crown molding.
Install new doors.
Install new replacement windows.
Build simple built-ins.
Install new cabinets or vanities.
Our estimating process:
For an accurate quote and timeline, we need access to your new home. We require anywhere from an hour to two hours in the house with you. The more work you need done, the more time we will need. Our first trip to your house is typically 45-30 days before your closing. We are able to give you a written price for most work on the spot. We usually need 2 to 3 weeks lead time from the day you sign your contract until we can begin work.
We do not provide estimates for a house unless you are already under contract to purchase it.
Here are some things we can not complete in 14 days:
Anything requiring a permit. (the application process can take 14 days)
Install new hard wood floors. (takes 21 days)
Remodel a bathroom or kitchen.
Build a deck.
If you want to renovate or remodel your home immediately after your closing and before you move in, there are several things you can do to help the process:
- Have everything picked out. Many custom items items have long lead times before they arrive at your home. New home buyers are often unwilling to order windows, doors or cabinets before they successfully close on the home. If you are uncomfortable ordering your items before you close, you should have everything picked out and waiting to be ordered. We can not complete a project if we are waiting on something to arrive.
- Pick out some of your paint colors. If you are nervous about choosing all your colors before you have access to the house, you can pick out your ceiling, trim and closet. It is very common to use the same white for all three. This gives you a few days to pick out colors without wasting any production days.
- Choose a light floor color. Dark stains often take 2 to 3 coats and the dry time can be much longer than light stain. If it is very humid, it can take several days.
- Make yourself available. There will be a lot questions to answer and decisions to be made the first week after the closing. It is very helpful if you can make sure to be at the house at least once a day for the first week.
Typical lead times for products:
- Custom “anything” takes 6 to 8 weeks.
- Most tile is available within 6 days.
- Windows usually take 4 to 8 weeks. The more expensive they are, the longer they take.
- New interior doors usually take a week to arrive.
- New exterior doors can take anywhere from a week to 6 weeks to arrive.
- Major brands like Anderson and Therma-Tru have shorter lead times.
See What We Do
Click on the images below to see examples of our work or view our Photo Gallery.
Interior Painting Wainscoting & Molding Dustless Floor Refinishing
Custom Built-Ins Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Exterior Paint & Trim