Let’s Design Together Again
In-person showroom appointments are back! Now you can meet (masked) face-to-(masked) face with a Designer or Windows & Door specialist. Visits at both Morristown and Fanwood showrooms are by appointment only.
However, if you prefer, we are still offering free, virtual design consultations with our Designers. You can also shop for windows, doors, decking, and flooring through a video call with one of our sales specialists.
The safety of our employees and customers is of the utmost importance. Appointments in our Design Studios typically last for an hour or more. Therefore, we have made modifications to how we are handling showroom appointments in both our Design Studios.
What to Expect in the Showroom
We’ve made a number of changes to the showrooms for your protection.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at our desks
- Our associates will be wearing face masks for your protection.
- Desks and all pulled samples will be wiped down between appointments.
- All associates have their temperature taken before entering the building.
- Hand sanitizer stations are set up throughout the showrooms.
What we are asking of our customers
- Wear a mask during your appointment.
- Have your temperature (no contact) taken before entering the building. If your temperature is 99.5° or above, you will not be permitted in the showroom.
- Limit your party to two adults
If you are unable or unwilling to adhere to these modifications, we politely ask that you change your in-person appointment to a virtual appointment. If you have any questions, please discuss with your designer or sales associate prior to your appointment.