Monk’s Home Improvements in northern New Jersey has a job opening for a Window & Door Salesperson.
This is an exciting, fast-paced environment seeking an enthusiastic sales person who wants to learn, develop and grow in the home improvement industry.
This position is based out of the Kitchen & Bath Design Studio in Morristown, New Jersey.
- Support Window & Door Director
- Work with the Estimator to schedule the production of landed work
- Place orders and manage product delivery
- Travel locally to assist with the sales and transportation of materials
- Follow-up with the customer during and after the sales process
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Some heavy lifting required
The ideal candidate has:
- Sales experience
- Interest in Design and Home Improvement
- Desire and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and self-learner
- Friendly and personable
- Good communication skills. Promptly returns all phone calls.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent management and negotiating skills.
- Product presentation skills a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Knowledge of interior, exterior and patio doors, as well as windows and window treatments is a plus, but not required.
To apply, please complete the application form.