At Monk’s, we want you to have the best experience possible when providing you with your free estimate. Here are a few common questions we get regarding our free estimate process. If you still have questions, please call us at 973-635-7900.
“Why don’t you just give me a price over the phone?”
- You can meet us face-to-face and know who will be working on your home.
- We can review the project with you, listen to what you want, and discuss our process.
- Our estimates are not ballpark figures. They are actual prices based on your project. Unless the project scope changes, the estimate IS the final price.
“I need a price for an exterior job. Why do I have to be home for the appointment?”
- We will walk around your home with you and point out any problem areas (rotten trim, etc.)
- Then we will discuss our process and make a recommendation based on your home’s needs.
- We will write up an estimate for you right then, and discuss exactly what it covers. No confusion. No hidden costs or fees.
“Does Monk’s service my town?”
- See the full list of the towns in New Jersey serviced by Monk’s.
Thank you for contacting Monk’s Home Improvements and requesting a free estimate. We look forward to working with you on your home improvement project. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us anytime during our office hours.
To see how our customers rate us, please see our Customer Reviews page. We provide links to our reviews on independent, third-party sites. Angie’s List, Google, Houzz, HomeAdvisor, Facebook and more. You can see everything that our customers have to say. We think this is a more helpful than providing a cherry-picked list of references.