Dedicated to the Highest Quality and Customer Service
There are many reasons why Monk’s is the leading home improvement company in northern New Jersey. Below, we outline why you should choose Monk’s for your next home improvement project, including an overview of what to expect when you work with us. Firstly, it begins with a FREE estimate.
- We provide you with a free, written estimate for all projects.
- We only do our estimates in person so we can discuss the project with you in detail. Provided the project scope doesn’t change, your estimate is your final price. We don’t hide costs or fees.
- One call, one estimate. Our staff includes expert craftsmen with a wide range of skills. We can provide you with the carpentry, painting, tiling, and flooring crews your project requires. One meeting with an Estimator is all it takes to get a single, comprehensive cost and time estimate of your entire project.
Our Work Process
- We have a Customer Bill of Rights that we take very seriously.
- Projects start with you, the Estimator, and the Foreman meeting to review all the details together. All contact details are exchanged.
- We are on most painting and carpentry jobs for FULL DAYS, EVERY DAY, until job completion. Jobs requiring permits pause for inspections.
- We carefully schedule our craftsmen to minimize gaps while working on your home. This gets your project done faster, and also saves you from having to coordinate multiple vendors’ schedules.
- Since you’ll likely be living in your home while the work is being done, we are courteous, unobtrusive, and clean up every day. Your satisfaction is paramount.
- Your Estimator will follow up to ensure everything has been completed to your satisfaction.
- If not, we guarantee to make it right. Because if you aren’t happy, we aren’t either.
- We encourage you to submit reviews so we know what we’re doing well and what we need to improve.
- Read our customer reviews on independent, third-party sites to hear it straight from our customers.
Flexible Payment Options
If you plan to finance your home improvements through a 203K loan, another FHA loan, or other types of construction loans, we are happy to work with you and your lending provider. Read about our payment options here.
Our Reviews and Service Awards
|We are proud to have won Angie’s List Super Service Award 2020 – NINE years running!|
Best of Houzz for Customer Service
Monk’s employees live in the areas we serve, and our community is important to us. That’s why we’ve created an annual Monk’s Service Scholarship providing up to $10,000 in college scholarships for community-minded students in the area.
We have also provided labor donations to non-profit organizations, as well as sponsored a day at Nourish.NJ