Improve Your Home’s Interior with a Quality Paint Job
Choosing the right color might seem like the biggest decision you’ll make when painting your home’s interior, but other factors are just as important. At the top of the list is selecting an experienced interior painting contractor. A professional can help you choose the right products for the job and do the right wall preparation. Both of these steps are critical. At Monk’s Home Improvements, our interior painting projects provide beautiful, long lasting results at a reasonable price.
To see examples of our work, and get ideas and inspiration for your own home, check out our interior painting gallery.
Why Choosing the Right Paint Product is So Important
A single painting product does not fit all projects. We are careful to consider the surface we are painting (metal, wood, brick, etc.), where we are painting (hallways, bathrooms, mantles, etc.), and the type of product currently on the surfaces. Our experience and knowledge ensures your interior paint will adhere properly and stay looking great for years to come.
Do you have children? Then you also have messes. We know which paints are the most durable and easiest to clean.
Renovating a damp basement? Then you need a paint that can handle moisture. Want to whitewash your interior brick? We can do it correctly.
Looking to paint your kitchen cabinets? It’s far less expensive than installing new cabinetry, but still quite a chore. We’ll use the proper materials to ensure your kitchen cabinets look great and last for years.
All Monk’s customers receive superior service. Call 973-635-7900 today to discuss your specific project needs and to create a painting plan tailored to your project.
Every Monk’s Interior Painting Project includes:
- A free estimate outlining all aspects of the project.
- Complete product consultation. We only use the best materials including Sherwin-Williams.
- Proper wall preparation. It’s much more than just spackle.
- Full protection for your furnishings, floors, and interiors.
- Qualified, trained painters on every project.
- Written project start date.
- Written guarantee of paint project satisfaction.
- Daily clean up at the end of each work day so you can live in your house during the project with minimal interruption.
- Quick project completion that does not compromise quality.
- Monk’s is a fully licensed and insured company.
Much More than Painting
A benefit of choosing Monk’s is that we can do more than painting. Many customers have found it makes sense to complete several projects at the same time. That means just one disruption and a then a quick return to normal. Because we have specialized crews for different project types, your Estimator can coordinate different projects to make things easy for you. Working with Monk’s can shorten your overall timeline. Plus, you won’t need to coordinate around multiple contractors’ schedules. We take care of everything for you! Monk’s also does:
- Floor refinishing using our dustless sanding system.
- Crown molding and wainscoting installation.
- Replacement and installation of windows.
- New door installation and hanging.
Contact us today at 973-635-7900 to schedule an estimate appointment for your interior painting project – or other project – anywhere in our northern New Jersey service area. You’ll receive a written, detailed estimate during our first meeting.