Improve Your Home with Fresh Paint
Nothing breathes new life into a house like a fresh coat of paint. But without the proper surface preparation, a good paint job can go bad quickly.
At Monk’s Home Improvements, we want you to be completely satisfied with your new house painting project for years to come. That is why we invest in training for all of our craftsmen. Therefore, our team of experts knows the best preparation methods, products, techniques, and top coats to use for any interior or exterior painting situation. Call 973-635-7900 today to discuss your project.
Not only are our interior painting and exterior painting jobs high quality and durable, they are also beautiful.
Firstly, for house exterior painting estimates, we will come to your home and examine your exterior with you. At this point, we will determine if you require a simpler scrape and paint process, or if your home requires a full sanding job. We will also point out any rotten trim. This is because any rotted wood will need to be replaced before your painting project can begin. Our carpentry team can take care of that for you, using highly durable wood composite. Everything will be explained, and backed-up in writing, including your warranty details.
For interior painting services, we will discuss what rooms you are looking to have done. Then we will examine your home’s walls, discuss the project, and go over any special considerations. When we perform the work, we will properly prepare your surfaces and use premium paints. Monk’s carpenters can also replace any worn trim or install new molding or wainscot.
Monk’s is also committed to protecting your home and furniture during painting, as well as minimizing the disruption. Finally, we take care of all clean up so all you’re left with is a beautiful, freshly painted home.
What to Expect
On every interior, exterior, re-paint or new construction house painting project you will receive:
- A free estimate that spells out all aspects of the project
- Product consultation
- Proper wall and surface preparation (beyond just spackle)
- Specific protection for your furnishings, floors, and interiors
- Qualified, trained professional painters
- Guaranteed project start date (weather permitting)
- Written guarantee of paint project satisfaction
- Complete clean up each day so you can live in your house during the project.
- Quick project completion that does not compromise quality.
- Full service carpentry available for trim installations and exterior repairs
- Full service dustless floor sanding and refinishing available.
- Window Installation or Door Installation are both options before painting.
- Tile installation in your mudroom, laundry or bathroom before painting.
- Monk’s Home Improvements is fully licensed and insured.
Here is some feedback from one of our customers about their house painting project.
EXCELLENT as always! The crew has always been sensitive to my son’s autism. They do what they can to minimize the odors, timing of project, noise factors and wisking past my son to ease his discomfort with “strangers in the house.” I need not worry about the painters smoking, using profanity, urinating outside or blasting their radio. I wish all contractors held this type of work ethic!
Please contact us today to take the first steps towards creating your dream home.