Improve Your Home with Fresh Paint
Nothing breathes new life into a house like a fresh coat of paint. But without the proper surface preparation, a good paint job can go bad quickly.
At Monk’s Home Improvements, we want you to be completely satisfied with your new paint project for years to come. That is why we invest in training for all of our craftsmen. Therefore, our team of experts know the best preparation methods, products, techniques, and top coats to use for any interior or exterior painting situation. Call 973-635-7900 today to discuss your project.
Not only are our interior painting and exterior painting jobs high quality and durable, they are also beautiful.
For exterior painting estimates, we will come to your home and examine your exterior with you. At this point we will determine if you require a simpler scrape and paint process, or if your home requires a full sanding job. We will also point out any rotten trim. This is because any rotted wood will need to be replaced before your painting project can begin. Our carpentry team can take care of that for you, using highly durable wood composite. Everything will be explained, and backed-up in writing, including your warranty details.
For interior painting services, we will discuss what rooms you are looking to have done. Then we will examine your interior, discuss the project, and go over any special considerations. When we perform the work, we will properly prepare your surfaces and use premium paints. Monk’s carpenters can also replace any worn trim or install new molding or wainscot.
Monk’s is also committed to protecting your home and furniture during painting, as well as minimizing the disruption. Finally, we take care of all clean up so all you’re left with is a beautiful, freshly painted home.
On every interior, exterior, re-paint or new construction house painting project you will receive:
- A free estimate that spells out all aspects of the project
- Product consultation
- Proper wall and surface preparation (beyond just spackle)
- Specific protection for your furnishings, floors, and interiors
- Qualified, trained professional painters
- Guaranteed project start date (weather permitting)
- Written guarantee of paint project satisfaction
- Complete clean up each day so you can live in your house during the project.
- Quick project completion that does not compromise quality.
- Full service carpentry available for trim installations and exterior repairs
- Full service dustless floor sanding and refinishing available.
- Window Installation or Door Installation are both options before painting.
- Tile installation in your mudroom, laundry or bathroom before painting.
- Monk’s Home Improvements is fully licensed and insured.
Here are what some customer’s have told us about their painting projects.
We had the opportunity to meet with Brian with Monk’s to lay out plans to replace windows, upgrade a powder room, and paint/paper our living room, family room and kitchen. We are now about to begin the next phase of our home improvement project.
Brian and the Monk’s staff have been great to work with; professional, neat, and very courteous. It is efficient working with the same group of professionals that handling various projects.
We are having a good home improvement experience, and expect the remainder of our project…. the “powder room” to be as attractive and tasteful as the first phase. Thank you Monk”s for the great work!!!!
Please contact us today to take the first steps towards creating your dream home.