Local Bernardsville Painters – Monk’s Painting
As Monk’s Painting, we’ve been painting homes in and around Bernardsville, NJ since 2007. We’ve grown to include additional home improvement services, but Painting is the core of our business. We thoroughly prepare all surfaces and take care to protect your furnishings. We pride ourselves in delivering you a painting job that you’ll enjoy for years to come. We guarantee it.
Monk’s Painters in Bernardsville NJ
Kurt has been painting and wallpapering homes since 1995. He owned his own painting business up until 2011 when he joined Monk’s. Kurt lives in Basking Ridge with his wife, Jill, and daughter, Alexa who attends Ridge High School.
Kurt looks forward to discussing your interior painting or exterior painting project with you. Call to schedule an appointment for a free, written, on-the-spot estimate with Kurt Becker. Kurt will tell you why we are the best painters in Bernardsville!
We handle all types of painting projects. Besides walls and trim, interior painting may include kitchen cabinets, railings and more. Monk’s paint exteriors including trim, cedar shingles, fences, decks, sheds and more!
On every interior painting or exterior painting project you will receive:
- A free, itemized estimate
- Proper wall and surface preparation (beyond just spackle)
- Specific protection for your furnishings, floors, and interiors
- Qualified, trained professional painters
- Painters who are there every day, for a full day until the job is complete
- Written guarantee of paint project satisfaction
- Complete clean up each day so you can live in your house during the project
- Benjamin-Moore, Sherwin-Williams or California Paints products
- Fully licensed and insured
- Full service carpentry available for trim installations and exterior repairs
- Full service dustless floor sanding and refinishing available.
- The option to install new windows or doors before painting.
The Monk Family Recipe for the Longest Lasting Exterior Paint Job
- Remove all loose paint, even if you remove 95% of the paint from the siding.
- Clean all dirty areas of the house and rinse off any dust from the sanding.
- Prime all bare wood with a top quality primer from California Paints, Sherwin-Williams or Benjamin-Moore.
- On cedar houses with lots of bare cedar – apply a 2nd coat of oil based primer to prevent the cedar from staining.
- Remove any rotten wood and replace with Azek trim.
- Caulk all seams and corners with high quality latex caulk.
- Use premium ingredients like Duration Paint from Sherwin-Williams or Aura Paint from Benjamin-Moore.
- ALWAYS give a house two top coats of paint. One coat just won’t cut it.
Call 973-635-7900 today to schedule an appointment with Kurt to discuss your painting needs.
Bernardsville is a borough located in Somerset County, New Jersey. Bernardsville was originally a section of Bernards Township known as Vealtown. Bernardsville is located in the northernmost part of Somerset County, just 12 miles south of Morristown. Bernardsville had the 10th-highest per capita income in the state. Bernardsville feeds into the Somerset Hills Regional School District. For more information about Bernardsville NJ, visit the Borough of Bernardsville official website.
Local News and Events around Bernardsville, NJ courtesy of local news and educational sources: