Monk’s Home Improvements has been painting and repairing homes in and around Millburn NJ since 2007. In recent years we have expanded our service offerings to include flooring, tile, and kitchen and bathroom remodeling.
Monk’s offers the best prep, paint, and materials. This way we can be sure we’ll deliver a painting or carpentry project that will last for years to come. We’re so sure, we guarantee all of our work.
On every interior painting project you will receive:
- A written, on-the-spot, itemized estimate. Completely free.
- EPA-Lead Safe Certified professional painters
- Only the best primer and paints used – Benjamin-Moore or Sherwin-Williams
- We are on your job every day (Monday – Saturday) until the job is complete
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Clean up every day
- We are fully licensed and insured in the state of New Jersey
- Access to your Foreman, Estimator and Office Staff Monday – Saturday
On every exterior painting project you will receive:
- First, we remove all loose paint, even up to 95% of the paint from the siding.
- We power wash the house to rinse off any dust from sanding. This gives us a nice clean surface to adhere the primer to.
- A second coat of oil-based primer is applied to cedar shake homes in order to prevent staining.
- Monk’s applies two coats of paint (after priming). This really impacts color depth and longevity.
- During the Estimate process, Monk’s will identify any rotten trim pieces. We recommend removing any rotten wood and replacing it with Azek trim. We have carpenters who can take care of this and we’ll coordinate it for you so it is seamless.