As Monk’s Painting, we’ve been painting homes since 2007. As we’ve grown, we’ve added other home improvement services like carpentry, flooring, tiling and remodeling. Our family-owned company changed our name to Monk’s Home Improvements to reflect this expanded service offering. Painting, however, remains the core of our business.
Monk’s Painters in Parsippany NJ
We handle all types of interior and exterior painting projects. Besides walls, ceiling and trim, interior painting may include kitchen cabinets, spindles, shelving and more. Monk’s paints exterior trim, cedar shingles, Hardie board, fences, decks, barns and sheds.
On every interior painting or exterior painting project you will receive:
A free, itemized estimate. Reviewed with you on the day of your first meeting.
- Proper wall and surface preparation (beyond just spackle)
- Specific protection for your furnishings, floors, and interiors
- Licensed and insured professional painters who are all EPA Lead-Safe Certified (# NAT-22348-2)
- Painters who are there every day, for a full day until the job is complete
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Clean up each day so you can live in your house during the project
- Benjamin-Moore or Sherwin-Williams primer and paint
- Read more about the Monk Family Recipe for Long Lasting Exterior Painting
Parsippany NJ Carpenters
Monk’s carpenters can handle everything from repair work to new porticos and decks. Our carpentry projects include:
- Custom Closets and Storage
- Exterior Trim Repair and Replacement
- New Wood or Wood Composite Decks
- Bookshelves and Built-Ins
- Window and Door Installation
- Wainscoting, Crown Molding, Baseboards
View our Gallery pages to see actual projects completed by Monk’s carpenters and painters.
Call 973-635-7900 today to schedule an appointment to discuss your painting or carpentry needs.