At Monk’s Home Improvements, we’ve been painting homes in Morris County, NJ since 2007. Our main office and Design Studio (Kitchen & Bath Showroom) are located on Mt. Kemble Ave in Morristown, NJ. We’ve grown to include remodeling and window & door services, but painting remains at the core of our business.
Monk’s Home Improvements of Morristown, NJ
Brian’s remodeling “hobby” got serious when he purchased an old firehouse and converted it into his family home. You can read more about his firehouse-to-home conversion and renovation in the New York Times. From there, he decided to make home improvements and remodeling his career. Brian has been helping other people create their dream home ever since.
Brian looks forward to discussing your interior painting or exterior painting project with you. Call to schedule an appointment for a free, written, on-the-spot estimate with Brian Giovacco. Brian will tell you why we are the best painters in Morristown NJ!
On every interior painting or exterior painting project you will receive:
- A free, itemized estimate
- Proper wall and surface preparation not just spackle and prime
- The right protection for your furnishings, floors, and interiors
- Qualified, trained professional painters
- Painters who are there every day, for a full day until the job is complete
- Written guarantee of paint project satisfaction
- Complete clean up each day so you can live in your house during the project
- Premium Paint like Benjamin-Moore or Sherwin-Williams products
- Fully licensed and insured
- On cedar houses with lots of bare cedar – apply a 2nd coat of oil based primer to prevent the cedar from staining.
- ALWAYS give a house two top coats of paint. One coat just won’t cut it.
Need Custom Carpentry or Floor Refinishing?
- Monk’s offers full service carpentry available from exterior repair and interior custom work.
- Trim Repair or Replacement
- Storage and Entryway Cubbies
- Wall Units – Media, Mantle Surrounds
- Wainscoting, Crown and Chair Rail
- Floor work like dustless floor sanding and refinishing as well as new floor installation is also offered
- The option to install new windows or doors before painting.
Call 973-635-7900 today to schedule an appointment with Brian to discuss your painting needs.