At Monk’s Home Improvements, we’ve been painting homes in Morris County, NJ since 2007. Our main office and Design Studio (Kitchen & Bath Showroom) are located on Mt. Kemble Ave in Morristown, NJ. We’ve grown to include remodeling and window & door services, but painting remains at the core of our business.
Monk’s Home Improvements of Morristown, NJ
On every interior painting or exterior painting project you will receive:
- A free, itemized estimate
- Proper wall and surface preparation not just spackle and prime
- The right protection for your furnishings, floors, and interiors
- Qualified, trained professional painters
- Painters who are there every day, for a full day until the job is complete
- Written guarantee of paint project satisfaction
- Complete clean up each day so you can live in your house during the project
- Premium Paint like Benjamin-Moore or Sherwin-Williams products
- Fully licensed and insured
- On cedar houses with lots of bare cedar – apply a 2nd coat of oil based primer to prevent the cedar from staining.
- ALWAYS give a house two top coats of paint. One coat just won’t cut it.
Need Custom Carpentry or Floor Refinishing?Built in Cabinets and Shelving – Morristown, NJ
- Monk’s offers full-service carpentry available from exterior repair and interior custom work.
- Trim Repair or Replacement
- Storage and Entryway Cubbies
- Wall Units – Media, Mantle Surrounds
- Wainscoting, Crown and Chair Rail
- Floor work like dustless floor sanding and refinishing as well as new floor installation is also offered
- The option to install new windows or doors before painting.
Call 973-635-7900 today to schedule an appointment with Monk’s to discuss your painting needs.