At Monk’s Home Improvements, we’ve been painting homes in Morris County, NJ since 2007. Our main office and Design Studio are located on Mt. Kemble Ave in Morristown, NJ. We’ve grown to include remodeling and window & door services, but painting remains at the core of our business.
Monk’s Home Improvements of Morristown, NJ
We handle all types of painting projects. We thoroughly prepare all surfaces and take care to protect your furnishings. Besides walls and trim, interior painting may include kitchen cabinets, railings and more. Monk’s paint exteriors including trim, cedar shingles, fences, decks, sheds and more!
On every interior painting or exterior painting project you will receive:
- A free, itemized estimate
- Proper wall and surface preparation not just spackle and prime
- The right protection for your furnishings, floors, and interiors
- Qualified, trained professional painters
- Painters who are there every day, for a full day until the job is complete
- Written guarantee of paint project satisfaction
- Complete clean up each day so you can live in your house during the project
- Premium Paint like Benjamin-Moore or Sherwin-Williams products
- Fully licensed and insured
- On cedar houses with lots of bare cedar – apply a 2nd coat of oil based primer to prevent the cedar from staining.
- ALWAYS give a house two top coats of paint. One coat just won’t cut it.
Need Custom Carpentry or Floor Refinishing?
- Built in Cabinets and Shelving – Morristown, NJMonk’s offers full-service carpentry available from exterior repair and interior custom work.Trim Repair or Replacement
- Storage and Entryway Cubbies
- Wall Units – Media, Mantle Surrounds
- Wainscoting, Crown and Chair Rail
- Floor work like dustless floor sanding and refinishing as well as new floor installation is also offered
- The option to install new windows or doors before painting.
Ready to get Started?
Contact us for your free, no obligation consultation and estimate.
Call the office at 973-635-7900 OR