Monk’s has been painting and repairing homes in and around Summit, NJ since 2007. Painting and carpentry remain the core of our business. Monk’s offers the best preparation work and the best paint and materials. This way we can be sure we’ll deliver a painting or carpentry project that will last. We’re so sure, we guarantee all of our work.
Monk’s – Painting Summit, NJ
Maria has a background in architecture and remodeling design. Maria lives with her husband, two daughters, and dog Bruno.
Maria looks forward to discussing your interior painting or exterior painting project with you. Call to schedule an appointment for a free, written, on-the-spot estimate with Maria Hernandez. Maria will tell you why we are the best painters in Summit NJ! Maria also services Short Hills and Millburn.
Monk’s Painting Projects Deliver:
- A written, on-the-spot, itemized estimate. Completely free.
- EPA-Lead Safe Certified professional painters
- Only the best primer and paints used: Benjamin-Moore, Sherwin-Williams or California Paints
- We are on your job every day (Monday – Saturday) until the job is complete
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Complete clean up every day
- We are fully licensed and insured in the state of New Jersey
- For Exterior Painting projects, first we remove all loose paint, even up to 95% of the paint from the siding.
- We powerwash the house and rinse off any dust from sanding.
- A second coat of oil based primer is applied to cedar shake homes in order to prevent staining.
- Monk’s always applies two coats of paint. This makes a huge difference!
- Monk’s will identify any rotten trim pieces. We recommend removing any rotten wood and replacing with Azek trim. We have carpenters who can take care of this and we’ll coordinate it for you so it is seamless.
- Additionally, we offer dustless floor sanding and refinishing which is typically coordinated along with interior painting.
Summit Carpentry Projects
Monk’s Painting and Carpentry of Summit, NJ provides both interior and exterior carpentry. From simple trim repairs and replacements, to brand new wood decks to porticos and built-in wall units. If it’s made of wood we can fix or build it! We’ve created:
|Custom Shelving||Barn & Shed Reconstruction||Window Trim Replacement|
|Media Units||Fence Repair||Crown Molding|
|Custom Bars & Desks||Wood and Composite Decks||Wainscoting|
|Trundle Beds||Railing & Columns||Chair Rail|
Call 973-635-7900 today to schedule an appointment with Maria to discuss your painting needs.