Monk’s has been painting and repairing homes in and around Summit, NJ since 2007. Painting and carpentry remain the core of our business. Monk’s offers the best preparation work and the best paint and materials. We’re so sure, we guarantee all of our work.
Monk’s Interior Painting Projects Deliver:
- A written, on-the-spot, itemized estimate. Completely free.
- EPA-Lead Safe Certified professional painters
- Only the best primer and paints used: Benjamin-Moore, Sherwin-Williams or California Paints
- We are on your job every day (Monday – Saturday) until the job is complete
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Complete clean up every day
- We are fully licensed and insured in the state of New Jersey
Exterior Painting Projects:
- For Exterior Painting projects, first we remove all loose paint, even up to 95% of the paint from the siding.Exterior Deck Staining in Summit NJ
- We powerwash the house and rinse off any dust from sanding.
- A second coat of oil based primer is applied to cedar shake homes in order to prevent staining.
- Monk’s always applies two coats of paint. This makes a huge difference!
- Monk’s will identify any rotten trim pieces. We recommend removing any rotten wood and replacing with Azek trim. We have carpenters who can take care of this and we’ll coordinate it for you so it is seamless.
- Additionally, we offer dustless floor sanding and refinishing which is typically coordinated along with interior painting.
Summit Carpentry Projects
Monk’s Painting and Carpentry of Summit, NJ provides both interior and exterior carpentry. From simple trim repairs and replacements, to brand new wood decks to porticos and built-in wall units. If it’s made of wood we can fix or build it! We’ve created:
|Custom Shelving||Barn & Shed Reconstruction||Window Trim Replacement|
|Media Units||Fence Repair||Crown Molding|
|Custom Bars & Desks||Wood and Composite Decks||Wainscoting|
|Trundle Beds||Railing & Columns||Chair Rail|