As Monk’s Painting, we’ve been painting homes in and around Livingston NJ since 2007. We’ve grown to include additional home improvement services, and changed our name to Monk’s Home Improvements to reflect that. However, painting remains an important part of our family-owned business.
Monk’s – Livingston NJ Painters
We thoroughly prepare all surfaces and take care to protect your furnishings. We pride ourselves in delivering you a painting job that you’ll enjoy for years to come.
Monk’s provides painting, carpentry, and flooring projects for Livingston, NJ. We handle all types of painting projects. Besides walls and trim, interior painting may include kitchen cabinets, railings and more. Additionally, Monk’s painters paint exteriors including trim, cedar shingles, fences, decks, sheds and more!
On every interior painting or exterior painting project you will receive:
- Firstly, a free, itemized estimate
- Proper wall and surface preparation (beyond just spackle)
- Specific protection for your furnishings, floors, and interiors
- Qualified, trained professional painters
- Painters who are there every day, for a full day until the job is complete
- Written guarantee of paint project satisfaction
- Complete clean up each day so you can live in your house during the project
- Benjamin-Moore or Sherwin-Williams primer and paint
- Fully licensed and insured
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified (NAT-22348-2)
- Read more about the Monk Family Recipe for Long Lasting Exterior Painting
Livingston NJ Carpenters
Monk’s carpenters can handle everything from repair work to new porticos and decks. Our carpentry projects include, but are not limited to:
- Custom Closets and Storage
- Exterior Trim Repair and Replacement
- Deck Repair; Brand New Deck Construction
- Shelving and Built-Ins
- Window and Door Installation
- Wainscoting and Crown Molding
Additionally, view our Gallery pages to see actual projects completed by Monk’s carpenters and painters.
Call 973-635-7900 today to schedule an appointment with Jon to discuss your painting or carpentry needs.