Monk’s Painting and Monk’s Carpentry vans and signs have been all over Chatham, NJ since 2007. Our first headquarters was on Main Street in Chatham, NJ until we outgrew the space. Now as Monk’s Home Improvements, we’ve grown to include additional home improvement services like floor refinishing and remodeling. Despite extending our offerings, painting and carpentry remain at the core of our business. We pride ourselves in delivering you a painting or carpentry job that you’ll enjoy for years to come. We guarantee it.
Monk’s – Your Chatham, NJ Painters
Angelo Santoro lives with his wife in Green Village and has been working on homes in New Jersey for over 30 years. He is a master carpenter and has extensive experience across all types of home improvement projects.
Travis Marion also services the Chatham area along with Angelo. Travis grew up in the construction business and has worked for
his father’s drywall and spackling company. He joined the Monk’s team in 2012 as an Estimator for Chatham, as well as Madison, NJ.
Call to schedule an appointment for a free, written, on-the-spot estimate with Angelo Santoro and Travis Marion. Angelo and Travis look forward to discussing your interior painting, exterior painting or custom carpentry project with you.
Angelo and Travis will tell you why we are the best painters and carpenters in Chatham Township & Chatham Borough!
Interior – Painters Chatham NJ
What To Expect with a Monk’s Painting Project
- Free Quote. Written, itemized, on the spot.
- We repair, spackle, sand, caulk, and prime for a smooth finish.
- Proper protection used on floors and furniture
- Qualified, trained professional painters
- Painters come every day, for a full day until the job is complete
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Complete clean up each day
- Benjamin-Moore, Sherwin-Williams or California Paints products
- Fully licensed and insured
- For exterior work, we clean all dirty areas of the house and rinse off any dust from sanding.
- Monk’s removes all loose paint, even up to 95% of the paint from the siding.
- Two top coats of paint are ALWAYS given.
Need a Carpenter? Check out what our carpenters can do for you!
- We remove rotten wood on the exterior and replace with Azek trim.
- Full-service carpentry available
- Custom wall units – media centers, shelving, mantle surrounds
- Storage – Entryway cubbies, bookcases
- Sheds, Railings, and Columns
- Trim repair and replacement
- Wainscoting, crown molding, chair rail
- Full-service dustless floor sanding and refinishing available as well as floor installations.
- The option to install new windows or doors before painting.
Call 973-635-7900 today to schedule an appointment with Angelo or Travis to discuss your painting or carpentry needs.