We’ve been painting homes in Chatham since 2007. At Monk’s Home Improvement, we pride ourselves in delivering you a painting or carpentry job that you’ll enjoy for years to come. We guarantee it.
Monk’s Painting and Carpentry
Call to schedule an appointment for a free, written, on-the-spot estimate with one of our expert estimators. We look forward to discussing your interior painting, exterior painting, or custom carpentry project with you.
What To Expect with a Monk’s Painting Project
- Free Quote. Written, itemized, on the spot.
- We repair, spackle, sand, caulk, and prime for a smooth finish.
- Proper protection used on floors and furniture
- Qualified, trained professional painters
- Painters come every day, for a full day until the job is complete
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Complete clean up each day
- Benjamin-Moore, Sherwin-Williams or California Paints products
- Fully licensed and insured
- For exterior work, we clean all dirty areas of the house and rinse off any dust from sanding.
- Monk’s removes all loose paint, even up to 95% of the paint from the siding.
- Two top coats of paint are ALWAYS given.
Need a Carpenter? Check out what our carpenters can do for you!
- We remove rotten wood on the exterior and replace with Azek trim.
- Full-service carpentry available
- Custom wall units – media centers, shelving, mantle surrounds
- Storage – Entryway cubbies, bookcases
- Sheds, Railings, and Columns
- Trim repair and replacement
- Wainscoting, crown molding, chair rail
- Full-service dustless floor sanding and refinishing available as well as floor installations.
- The option to install new windows or doors before painting.