Monk’s looks forward to discussing your interior painting or exterior painting projects with you. Call to schedule an appointment for a free, written, on-the-spot estimate. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Monk’s of Florham Park, NJ
Monk’s has been painting and repairing homes in and around Florham Park, NJ since 2007. For painting projects, we thoroughly prepare all surfaces and take care to protect your furnishings. Monk’s carpenters can repair trim work or shingles before painting as well as any interior carpentry projects like crown molding, built-ins, wainscoting and more.
You will receive the following as part of your Monk’s Painting project:
- An itemized estimate is written and presented the day we meet
- Professional painting team who are there every day until your job is complete
- For Exteriors: We‘ll remove all loose paint, up to 95% of the paint from the siding.
- On cedar houses with lots of bare cedar – apply a 2nd coat of oil-based primer to prevent the cedar from staining.
- We ALWAYS apply two coats of paint on every exterior paint job here.
- For Interiors: Protection sheets are always placed in your home before painting begins.
- Complete clean up each day so you can live in your house during the project
- Benjamin-Moore or Sherwin-Williams paint products
- Written guarantee of paint project satisfaction
- A fully licensed and insured company
The Monk Family Monks Can Help With The Carpentry Projects Around Your House
- Full-service carpentry available for trim installations, custom work and exterior repairsExterior Sanding Florham Park
- Complete floor installation, dustless floor sanding and refinishing available.
- Sand and refinish banisters and treads.
- Remove any rotten wood and replace with Azek trim.
- We also provide services to install new windows or doors before painting.
- Call 973-975-4451 today to schedule an appointment with Travis to discuss your painting needs.