Monk’s has been painting and repairing homes in and around Florham Park, NJ since 2007. For painting projects, we thoroughly prepare all surfaces and take care to protect your furnishings. Monk’s carpenters can repair trim work or shingles before painting as well as any interior carpentry projects like crown molding, built ins, wainscoting and more. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Monk’s of Florham Park, NJ
Rich previously ran a masonry company where he managed hardscaping projects including custom decking, retaining walls, patios, pavers, waterfalls, brick and stone work.
Rich looks forward to discussing your interior painting or exterior painting project with you. Call to schedule an appointment for a free, written, on-the-spot estimate with Rich Ressa. Rich will tell you why we are the best painters in Florham Park NJ. Rich also services the towns surrounding Florham Park NJ including:
- East Hanover
- Cedar Knolls
- Morris Plains
You will receive the following as part of your Monk’s Painting project:
- An itemized estimate written and presented the day we meet
- Professional painting team who are there every day until your job is complete
- For Exteriors:
- We ‘ll remove all loose paint, up to 95% of the paint from the siding.
- On cedar houses with lots of bare cedar – apply a 2nd coat of oil based primer to prevent the cedar from staining.
- We ALWAYS apply two coats of paint on every exterior paint job here.
- For Interiors:
- Protection sheets are always placed in your home before painting begins.
- Complete clean up each day so you can live in your house during the project
- Benjamin-Moore or Sherwin-Williams paint products
- For Exteriors:
- Written guarantee of paint project satisfaction
- Fully licensed and insured company
Monks Can Help With The Carpentry Projects Around Your House
- Full service carpentry available for trim installations, custom work and exterior repairs
- Complete floor installation, dustless floor sanding and refinishing available.
Sand and refinish banisters and treads.
- Remove any rotten wood and replace with Azek trim.
- We also provide services to install new windows or doors before painting.
Call 973-635-7900 today to schedule an appointment with Rich to discuss your painting needs.
Take a look at Rich’s Google + page to read reviews from our customers in your area. If you are a previous customer please take the time to write us a review.