At Monk’s Home Improvements, we’ve been painting & repairing homes in Madison, NJ since 2007. We’ve grown to include additional home improvement services like custom closets and kitchen remodels, but painting is the core of our business.
Madison NJ Painters & Carpenters
We thoroughly prepare all surfaces and take care to protect your furnishings. We pride ourselves in delivering you a painting or carpentry job that you’ll enjoy for years to come. In fact, we guarantee it.
Monk’s Painting Projects Provide:
- A written, itemized, free estimate
- Qualified, seasoned professional painters
- Proper wall and surface preparation; we do more than just spackle
- Specific protection for your furniture and floors
- Painters working for a full day, every day until your job is done
- Benjamin-Moore or Sherwin-Williams products
- Written guarantee of paint project satisfaction
- Complete clean up every day
- Fully licensed and insured
- Removal of all loose paint, even if that means removing 95% of the paint from the siding.
- Two topcoats of paint. One simply isn’t enough.
- For cedar houses with lots of bare wood, we apply a 2nd coat of oil-based primer to prevent staining.
- We can paint kitchen cabinets, railings, trim, cedar shingles, fences, decks, sheds and more!
Monk’s Provides Quality Carpentry
- Specialist carpentry crews who only do woodworking
- Removal of all rotten wood, replaced with low maintenance composite
- Knowledge of different wood species. What wood to use for what job or to deliver a certain look
- Full-service carpentry available for exterior work like trim and gutters as well as custom carpentry on the interior
- The option to install new windows or doors before painting (supplied by Monk’s)
- Full-service dustless floor sanding and refinishing available or installation of floors