Monk’s Home Improvements in northern New Jersey is looking for a Project Manager to run kitchens, bathrooms and other interior renovations. This position involves everything from submitting the permit to the town to collecting the final payment from the customer. Our Project Managers have constant contact with the customer, the estimator, the foreman and our office.
The open Project Manager position is based out of our home office in Morristown, New Jersey.
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 5 years experience with interior renovations.
- Previously been self-employed as a carpenter or contractor.
- Commitment to providing world class customer service to our customers.
- Commitment to punctuality.
- Promptly returns all phone calls.
- An eye for detail and quality.
- A high comfort level reading and understanding plans.
- A working knowledge of construction codes and standards.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel.
Compensation for this position is a combination of salary and commission.
Please complete the application form to be considered.