Schedule Your Free Estimate Today!
Painting the exterior of your home will increase your home’s value, offer protection to your home’s surface, and provide instant charm and curb appeal. At Monk’s Home Improvements we know you take great pride in your home. We also know that choosing to paint your exterior comes with lots of important decisions. Choosing the right painting contractor for your exterior house painting project is the most important step in the process. We will work with you to choose colors that compliment your architecture and neighborhood and that also reflect the unique personality of your family. We take the extra steps to ensure that all surfaces are prepped, primed and ready to accept the paint and products that will deliver a top quality paint project that will still look beautiful for years to come.
Exterior House Painting
While we are famous for our long lasting exterior paint jobs, not everyone understands why our exterior paint jobs last so long. Exterior house painting is completely different from interior painting because of the sun, rain and snow. Our formula is simple, and the only mystery in our minds is why everyone doesn’t paint exteriors with the same system we do.
The Monk Family Recipe for Long Lasting Exterior Paint Jobs:
- Start with a free, comprehensive written estimate detailing the work and price.
- Remove all loose paint, even if you have to remove 95% of the paint from the siding.
- Clean all dirty areas of the house and rinse off any dust from the sanding.
- Prime all bare wood with a top quality primer from Sherwin-Williams or Benjamin-Moore.
- On cedar houses with lots of bare cedar – apply a 2nd coat of oil based primer to prevent the cedar from staining.
- Remove any rotten wood and replace with Azek trim.
- Caulk all seams and corners with high quality latex caulk.
- Use premium ingredients like Duration Paint from Sherwin-Williams or Aura Paint from Benjamin-Moore.
- ALWAYS give a house two top coats of paint. One coat just won’t cut it.
Any great meal is always more enjoyable when eaten with good company. When you work with Monk’s, you will be working with the friendliest painters in NJ. You might even miss us when we are gone!
Contact us today at 973-635-7900 to receive a Free Estimate for your exterior painting project in northern NJ.
Monk’s Home Improvements is fully licensed and insured. Please contact us today to take the first steps towards creating your dream home.
We paint homes in: Madison 07940, Chatham 07928, Florham Park 07932, Morristown 07960 07961 07962 07964, Livingston o7039, Westfield 07090 07091 07092, Summit 07092 02999, New Vernon 07976, Short Hills 07078, Basking Ridge 07920 07939 , New Providence 07974 and Bernardsville 07924, New Jersey.
Exterior Painting Summit, NJ – Monk’s Painting Exterior Painting Mountainside, NJ – Monk’s Painting Exterior Painting Morristown, NJ – Monk’s Painting Exterior Painting Gillette, NJ – Monk’s Painting Exterior Painting Convent Station, NJ – Monk’s Painting Exterior Painting Chatham, NJ – Monk’s Painting Exterior Painting Chatham NJ – Textured Shingles – FAQ Exterior Painting Bernardsville, NJ – Monk’s Painting Exterior Painting Berkeley Heights, NJ – Monk’s Painting Exterior House Painting – Monk’s Painting Monk’s Painting Exterior Painting – Sanding Cedar Shingles – Monk’s Painting Monk’s Painting Interior Painters Florham Park, NJ Monk’s Exterior Painting Morristown NJ Monk’s Painting Painter Westfield NJ NJ Home Painter New Vernon
March 31, 2014